Join Our Adventure
- Broaden your horizons by connecting with high-minded teens from around the world (current students come from Europe, India, Iran and the United States)
- Study in small, live interactive groups (average 5-8 students per class)
- Balance and personalize the normal academic curriculum with activities like service projects and personal expertise
- Participate in annual, in-person Service Adventures
- Obtain an accredited high school diploma that can be used to attend colleges around the world
- Learn from teachers who are trained in the Education for Life (EFL) principles
- Take advantage of an individualized approach that accommodates your interests, strengths and challenges
A frequent observer of teens commented after interacting with some of our students, “Your students are different, they know who they are.”
Special Introductory Course for 12 & 13 year olds
With the success of our online high school, we want to provide a similar program for younger students. Our initial offering this Fall will focus on the Living Wisdom Life Skills. Contact us for details and/or an application.
The years from twelve to eighteen are a crucially important period in a person’s life. The simpler, more limited realities of childhood are being rapidly outgrown as the young person is challenged to construct a psychological and spiritual foundation that will support them as they begin to interact with the adult world. One dimension of this process is the increasing awareness of events in the broader world with the accompanying challenge of learning how to relate to them. An even more important component is the awakening sense of self. Both of these avenues of growth can be supported through regular opportunities for reflection, introspection, centering, and meditation – all practices that are embedded in the structure of an Education for Life (EFL) high school.
Graduates from our school have continued to pursue their passions after graduation. Those who chose to further their education were accepted at the following colleges and universities: UC Merced, UC Davis, UC Berkeley, UC Santa Cruz, UC Santa Barbara, Mills College, Berea College, Evergreen, Occidental, St Mary’s, Lewis and Clark, Humboldt State, Reed, Linfield, Whitman, Puget Sound, Maharishi University of Management, Ithaca College, and many more.