Comprehensive High School Program
- Broaden your horizons by connecting with like-minded teens from around the world (current students come from Italy, Germany, Austria, and India)
- Study in small, live interactive groups (average 5-8 students per class)
- Enjoy a holistic academic curriculum that includes activities such as service projects and personal expertise
- Participate in annual Service Adventures (international opportunities available)
- Obtain an accredited high school diploma accepted by universities around the world
- Learn from teachers who are trained in the Education for Life (EFL) principles
- Take advantage of a student-centered approach that accommodates your interests, strengths, and challenges
- Spiritual, but not religious orientation, including meditation and yoga
Full and Part-time Enrollment
Online Life Skills Club for 12-14 Year-Olds
- Students meet once a week for 60 minutes under the direction of Education for Life teachers
- Classes explore such themes as concentration, strengthening willpower, serving others, building empathy, and more
- Sessions are lively, highly interactive, fun, and challenging
- Students connect with peers from different countries who share an interest in personal development
- Runs 12 weeks starting in January 2023.
- Register here
A frequent observer of teens commented after interacting with some of our students, “Your students are different, they know who they are.”
The years from twelve to eighteen are a crucially important period in a person’s life. The simpler, more limited realities of childhood are being rapidly outgrown as the young person is challenged to construct a psychological and spiritual foundation that will support them as they begin to interact with the adult world. An even more important component is the awakening sense of self.
Graduates from our school have continued to pursue their passions after graduation. Those who chose to further their education were accepted at the following colleges and universities: The University of California Berkeley (and others), Mills, Berea, Evergreen, Occidental, St Mary’s, Lewis and Clark, Humboldt State, Reed, Linfield, Whitman, Puget Sound, Maharishi University of Management, Ithaca, and many more.