Join Our Adventure
- Broaden your horizons by connecting with high-minded teens from around the world (current students come from Europe, India, Iran and the United States)
- Study in small, live interactive groups (average 5-8 students per class)
- Balance and personalize the normal academic curriculum with activities like service projects and personal expertise
- Participate in annual, in-person Service Adventures
- Obtain an accredited high school diploma that can be used to attend universities around the world
- Learn from teachers who are trained in the Education for Life (EFL) principles
- Take advantage of an individualized approach that accommodates your interests, strengths and challenges
A frequent observer of teens commented after interacting with some of our students, “Your students are different, they know who they are.”
The years from twelve to eighteen are a crucially important period in a person’s life. The simpler, more limited realities of childhood are being rapidly outgrown as the young person is challenged to construct a psychological and spiritual foundation that will support them as they begin to interact with the adult world. An even more important component is the awakening sense of self.
Graduates from our school have continued to pursue their passions after graduation. Those who chose to further their education were accepted at the following colleges and universities: The University of California Berkeley (and others), Mills, Berea, Evergreen, Occidental, St Mary’s, Lewis and Clark, Humboldt State, Reed, Linfield, Whitman, Puget Sound, Maharishi University of Management, Ithaca, and many more.