Classes are small, live and highly interactive. In 2021 our senior class scored in the top 3% of schools in nationwide standardized tests.
In addition to the normal high school academic curriculum we provide enriching opportunities in a number of other ways:
A Well Rounded Curriculum
- Obtain a fully accredited high school diploma that can be used to attend colleges around the world
- Balance academics with activities for self-discovery such as yoga and meditation.
- Meet weekly with an advisor to identify and assist in charting an individual plan for Personal Development.
- Using insights and tools that have been developed in over 50 years of experience with the Education for Life approach
- New program for 7th and 8th graders
Personal Growth & Community
- Interact with teen boys & girls around the world with the potential of forming life-long friendships.
- Provide time and support for investigating areas of personal expertise
- Approach each class and topic from a perspective that incorporates the students’ experience of life.
- Involvement in co-curricular experiences that go beyond textbooks, essays, and research
- Participation in an annual in-person Service Adventure (covid permitting)
Take the Next Step
Fill out the form below and someone from our staff will follow up with you to answer questions about our program.
Annual Tuition: $9,000
Scholarships and financial aid are available.