What is the Global Scholarship Fund?
The Global Scholarship Fund aims to provide financial assistance to students who demonstrate a strong commitment and resilience to excel in our international online high school, and who encounter significant financial, political, or community barriers preventing their attendance and graduation.
We invite you to contribute to the Global Scholarship Fund. Our goal is to raise a total of $50,000 by 2027 to provide at least two full ride, four-year scholarships, as well as several smaller financial grants to students who face extreme barriers to their attendance, yet show such promise.
How to Apply
Are you a current or prospective student in need of financial assistance to attend our school? Here are the simple steps to apply for the Global Scholarship Fund award today:
For all applicants:
- Deadline to apply for a Global Scholarship is August 1
- Scholarship award applications will be considered by the Scholarship Committee from Aug 2 – Aug 15
- Award recipients will be notified by email by Aug 20
For prospective students:
- Fill out the enrollment application to attend our school and be sure to select the box marked “Yes, I would like to apply for a Global Scholarship”
- Fill out our financial assistance request form
For current students:
- If your family’s financial situation has changed and you are in need of assistance, please fill out the financial assistance request form and include an explanation of the change in circumstances by the August 1 deadline to be considered for a Global Scholarship.